Located at the Central West End location, the Rum Room lets you enjoy the Mission Taco Joint experience with your friends in a private setting. Do you love Mission but are tired of crowds? Come enjoy everything the restaurant has to offer, but keep it all to yourself!
Book online to reserve the Rum Room for your next party!
- What is the cost to reserve the Rum Room?
- There is no rental fee, we have set minimums based on the day/night of event. Email or call for details.
- Is the normal menu available in the Rum Room?
- We offer a street taco bar where guests can choose their favorite tacos, sides, and dips. Inquire via RumRoom@MissionTacoJoint for additional items and details.
- What beverages are offered in the Rum Room?
- We offer guests the full ‘Rum Room’ menu which includes our bottled beer list, cocktail menu, and select draft beers. We also have package deals for an ‘Open Bar’.
- How many people does the Rum Room hold?
- The Rum Room can seat 40 guests, with 12 additional bar seats for casual gatherings.
- What times of the day is the Rum Room available?
- The Rum Room can be reserved for a 3-hour time period during our normal kitchen operating hours, 11am-12:30am.